Young Leadership Forum (YLF) 2024
UAA Young Leadership Forum 2024 held in conjunction with the 21st UAA Congress 2024, 6th - 7th September, Bali, Indonesia
UAA started the collaboration with the European Association of Urology (EAU) to organize the UAA Young Leadership Forum (YLF) since 2018. This program was called "Young Urologist Forum" till 2022.
There will be at least 3 internationally renowned guest faculties from EAU in the UAA-EAU YLP and UAA will also provide complimentary first-year membership of the EAU to the official nominees by the UAA Association Members
- Complimentary registration to attend the UAA Young Leadership Program and the 21st UAA Congress
- One year membership of the European Association of Urology (EAU) with its attendant benefits of:
- Discounted registration for the EAU congress
- Subscription to the European UrologyJournal and all educational resources of EAU
- Qualified urologists, within 10 years of receiving their urology degree
- Member of their national/regional urology association
- Fluent in English
- Must not have received this fellowship program in the past
- The awardees must be able to attend in person for this program.
- A certificate of attendance signed by both Associations will be presented before commencement of the program.
- Selected fellows will be invited to present and discuss interesting cases at the session
- The selected awardees will be expected to become Individual Members of UAA. Please go to UAA Website http://www.uaanet.org/register.php to apply as UAA Individual Member. You will receive an acknowledgement slip where you will attach together with your application form. You are expected to serve as resource persons for future activities of the UAA and the YLP
- Applicants to complete the application form in word format, attach a colored head-shot photograph in jpeg format and submit this to your national/regional. We DO NOT accept direct applications from the applicants.
- The national/regional urological association will check eligibility of the applicants (submit maximum 6 & UAA will select 3) and rank the applications in their order of merit through their own internal process.
- The national/regional urological association will send all applications that fulfill the eligibility criteria, along with their internal ranking to the UAA secretariat. Incomplete application forms will not be processed.
- Three applicants will be selected from each member association. Extra slots, if any, may be allocated accordingly to other member associations who may have submitted more than 3 applications.
- The selection panel reserves the rights to accept or reject any application at its discretion.
Note to Member Association
Applicants who have been nominated must attend the session in person. Failure to attend without reason deem valid by UAA will be penalized at a cost of USD400.00, payable to Urological Association of Asia.